3.20.2012

Dahab Baby

We've been away for the weekend, staying in a resort town in Dahab Egypt.  It is along the Red Sea about 5 hours from where we live.  The town is built along the mountains with beautiful ocean front resort along the coast. All the restaurants run along the water and serve everything from Pizza, Falafel's to Sushi and Egyptian fare.  We had a fantastic time relaxing, reading and a bit of shopping.
We had breakfast here every morning
In the evening we shopped at an open market for a few goods.  I bought a one-piece Harem pant suit, which Ryan really disapproved of but I am thinking with a great blazer, belt and some fierce heels I will be at the height of fashion here in Egypt -- don't worry Beanilla lovers this is one style I won't be bringing back for the website.  I also found this incredible Tea called "Bedouin Tea" which is only found in these parts, it is a traditional tea drank by the local Bedouin people.  I would love to try and bring some home with me to Canada, so it looks like we might need to have another trip to Dahab.
Shopping in Dahab market.





No comments: